In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
First Post
19 June 2011 | 6:59 PM | 0 letters
It's been a long time since I last blogged using blogger and I think I forgot what my email address and password are so I created a new one.
First of all, cheers to all the fathers out there!
Happy Father's Day!
And also,
Happy 150th Birthday, Jose Rizal!
Today was a very tiring day. I woke up at around 3:45 (I think I slept for a few minutes) just to be able to be part of the fun run, also known as "Takbo ni Pepe." It was kind of hard to decide if I were to go or not because it was raining hard. Since there were no announcements saying that the event will be postponed, I still went to the event. The fun run was fun but we definitely didn't run. It was raining the whole time so we had to use an umbrella.
We walked a not-so-short distance of 2.8km before reaching the finish line.
My head aches and my body is so tired. Still, I think the experience was very much worth it.
Cheers to everyone who joined the run!

Labels: ,


| Newer Post