In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
15k2
15 July 2011 | 8:38 PM | 0 letters
These are the people who helped me get through
The people who let me pull through
The madness that surrounded me
Through it all, they never left me

I-Curie, that’s where we started
And since then, we never parted
Never once did we leave out
One friend, that’s no doubt

Looking back, I realized
I guess I was never surprised
These are the people whom I asked from God
And He gave them to me with a simple nod

These are my friends, my better half
Together we cry, together we laugh
We may not be in touch every now and then
We’ll see each other, no need to ask when

Oh, the joy of seeing their smiles
Is better than traveling miles
Just allow me to hear their laughter
And everything will be better

It saddens me to think that high school’s almost over
It frightens me for I will soon become sober
Is it possible for us to part forever?
Please tell me this will happen never

For these are the people who completed my days
And lightened my heart in very special ways
I’ll miss those days we kissed the morning dew
And laughed all day long at 15k2

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post