In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
A Call That Will Never Come
15 July 2011 | 9:39 PM | 0 letters
Waiting for a call that will never come
Enough to make my day very lonesome
Staring at the phone, knowing it’ll never ring
Innocently hoping for happiness it might bring

Twenty to two in the morning, I’m still awake
Not knowing how long this will take
Deep inside, I know you won’t call
That I was just being a fool after all

My heart aches and my eyes are tired
My patience, will it be admired?
Just one ring, please make it happen
And bring back what I’ve forgotten

You’ll say sorry and I’ll have to forgive
I don’t have a choice, that’s how I live
I’ll just forget how much it hurt me
Just pretend that I simply wasn’t sleepy

Yes, I exaggerate too much.

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post