In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Collection of Quotes About Writing I Happen To Love.
15 July 2011 | 8:18 PM | 0 letters
“I learned for instance, that while the wounds can be easily inflicted upon those we love, it’s often more difficult to heal them. Yet the process o healing those wounds provided the richest experience of my life… but most of all, I learned that it’s possible for two people to fall in love all over again, even when there’s been a lifetime disappointment between them.”
-The Wedding, Nicholas Sparks

“Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood  form on your forehead.”
-Gene Fowler

“Books choose their authors; the act of creation is not entirely a rational and conscious one.”
-Salman Rushdie

“Writing is an adventure. To begin with, it is a toy and an amusement. Then it becomes a mistress, then it becomes a master, then it becomes a tyrant. The last phase is just as you are about to be reconciled to your servitude, you kill the monster and fling him to the public.”
-Winston Churchill

“God gives you something you can do, why in God’s name wouldn’t you do it?”
-Stephen King on writing

“The impulse to keep to yourself what you have learned is not only shameful, it is destructive. Anything you do not give freely and abundantly becomes lost to you. You open your safe and find ashes.”
-Annie Dillard


Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post