In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Cycle
15 July 2011 | 8:24 PM | 0 letters
It’s funny how two people suddenly cross paths. They don’t notice at first, but they will. Then fate comes in, they fall in love. Everything happens so quickly. One minute they just know each other, the next they’re lovers. They find out they have a lot in common. She likes blue, he does, too. They like the sound of rain, yet enjoy the sunshine. They’re happy. But he finds someone new, her heart breaks. He’s happy with someone else, she cries her heart out. Yet she’s strong and forgets him. She meets someone else, and there’s a spark… Guess what happens next.

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post