In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
February 11
15 July 2011 | 8:34 PM | 0 letters
‘Twas February eleven
Three hours after seven
He held my hand and we began to dance
Into a trance of our sweet romance

Lights were blinding
While I felt like flying
Beyond the stars
While they played electric guitars

Beauty was everywhere
Which made me stop and stare
But I found that I was not to worry
His eyes were only for me

Lavender and black
We danced to the soundtrack
The best night I had
I had at one esplanade

Laughter and tears
We danced to the soundtrack
In a few moments, we’ll say goodbye
Underneath the starry sky

But that night’ll never end
As text messages we will send
Oh no, that night isn’t over
Till the day I get over this hangover

Oh yes, prom night.
A picture to add more spice.


Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post