In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
For Daddy
31 July 2011 | 9:05 PM | 0 letters
I know it’s too late
That by now, it’s all up to fate
But I should’ve said this before I left
All this words that I’ve kept

I’m not perfect, and I won’t ever be
I’m sorry if I never was what you expected of me
I just want to make you proud
So please don’t shout too loud

I know we’ve been through a lot
All those times we’ve left to rot
Maybe we were wrong
Maybe we’ve fought for too long

You’ll always be my hero, though
It’s just something I want you to know
Sorry for being too emotional
When we were both to irrational

It hurts when you disapprove all along
But this has been going on way too long
I guess I should finally speak out
I hope this won’t make you shout

Will I ever be good enough for you?
Have I done all the things you wanted me to do?
Right now, I guess we’re both back on track
But to those times, we can never go back

I guess nothing’s going to make this right
I just wanted to say this without another fight
I hope someday we’ll work this out
And that someday, you won’t ever have to shout

Inspired by Simple Plan's song, Perfect. Inspired by my own experiences.

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post