In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
15 July 2011 | 8:28 PM | 0 letters
I wake up and find my heart my hearty shattered. I see our picture torn on the top of my desk. Music plays in the background. Rain pours down. I barely smile. I try to stand up but nausea overcomes me. I check my phone, no messages. Then a tear drops on my pillow. I realize, I’d have to survive another day without you.

I wrote this a few months (or years back). It really had nothing to do with the way I was feeling. I just wanted to write my thoughts about some people who go through this situation. Unfortunately, a time came when I actually had to go through this.

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post