In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
15 July 2011 | 8:23 PM | 0 letters
I’m screaming without a sound
As my heart starts to pound
Pound hard against my chest
As I try to ignore the rest

My blood boils through my veins
Increasing the excruciating pain
That I feel deep inside
Under the covers, I try to hide

The silence is like a deafening scream
As I recall how I feel for him
The anger that I feel in me
Overcomes every memory

Still I try to set aside
This emotion that feels so alive
Love is patient, love is kind
But not enough to make me blind

Forgiveness, it’s the key
To this madness abounding in me
I shall count from one to ten
I shall relax and try to listen

Promise me you won’t do it again
Tell me this isn’t the end
This is not the end of everything
My darling, this is just the beginning

Erase, erase, I tell my mind
Peace of mind, you will find
Relax and let the anger go
Everything will be fine tomorrow

 Silly, but the first stanza came to my mind while riding home. I guess my bad mood got the best of me. Well, I guess writing poems is one of the best ways to express my emotions. Anger, who knew you'd provide me this piece of literature?

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post