In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
It's Not Over Yet
31 July 2011 | 9:14 PM | 0 letters
I tried to call but you wouldn’t answer the phone
I just sad in bed, tired and alone
Tears streamed down my cheek as I turned off the light
As I remembered what you said last night

You said it’s time for us to let go
How could that be when I still needed you so?
It’s not over, that’s what I’m trying to say
But without looking back, you walked away

Another chance, that’s what I ask for
You said it’s stupid because I’ve said this before
I’ll change, I promised you I will
But our relationship, you’d rather kill

I told you it’s not over yet
But I guess your mind was already set
I told you to just let it out
But you wouldn’t even shout

I won’t give up on you, you’re everything
Let life bring what it’ll bring
But I’m telling you this isn’t over
No, not yet, it’s not yet over

Inspired by It's Not Over by Daughtry. Inspired by what happened two nights ago.

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post