In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Auer
16 July 2011 | 9:35 AM | 0 letters
I thought you were my friend
Best friends until the end
We were the closest of friends
But the road had a lot of bends

Somehow something changed in you
Or was it me instead of you?
Slowly, you turned into a monster
Slowly, slowly, then faster

Suddenly, you became a liar
Someone I knew only from afar
A traitor, a selfless being
A new individual, slowly fading

But I’m not the only one
Many have noticed what you’ve done
Through the years, you’ve changed so much
By and by, such and such

Your friends, you say, let go of your hand
I guess by now I understand
One by one, you let us fade away
You let us go without asking us to stay

We pass each other, but we ignore
Our friendship? Ah, I guess no more
For you cannot be trusted, promises you break
You never realize what’s at stake

Hurt and relieved, that’s how I feel
As all our connections, we both kill
Looking back, well, it’s not at all sad
Why, you’re just a best friend I once had

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post