In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Love
15 July 2011 | 8:19 PM | 0 letters
Love is like… no. love cannot e compared. Love is far too sacred to be compared. Love is what makes you and me, what binds he and she. Love cannot be defined, but it can be expressed. Love is the way we laugh, the way we kiss. Love makes the world go round. Love is love. Love is love itself. Love can only be told by love alone. Love is our story, their story. Love is love. Love touches everyone. Love makes history. Love is everywhere. Love is when you smile. Love is love, an infinite being, there to touch each and everyone’s heart. Love, love. Love is truly love.

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post