In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
15 July 2011 | 8:20 PM | 0 letters
Rain falls down heavy on us
Yet we still hold hands and walk
Walk casually on the wet ground
Mud covers our shoes
But we don’t care
My hair is dripping wet
But I don’t care
You squeeze my hand
And I face you
You hug me and I feel like soaring above
Above the clouds and travel the universe
You lean down to kiss me
Our faces covered with raindrops
Still everything is magic
Magic, plain magic
No sparkles, no tricks
It may be raining
Raining hard on us
But who cares? We’re together

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post