In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Ranze
27 July 2011 | 6:24 PM | 0 letters
He has the makings of a teddy bear. He has chocolate brown skin and a body build perfect for a tight hug. This description may be silly for many of you. But as the saying goes, “do not judge a book by its cover.”

He is the person a lot of people turn to. He’s the one whom you can rely on, the one you can trust with your feelings and he’ll never turn you down. Oh yes, he may be a bit stubborn and moody at times, but this guy has a heart as big as his belly.

He’s strong – that’s one thing many have probably noticed by now. He has gone through a lot of challenges and ups and downs. He has passed many obstacles and amazingly survived. Truly, he is a strong person. The best thing about his strength? He uses it to help other people, to be the friend everyone wants to have.

Like everyone else, he, too, has limitations. He is the type to promise things that he’s not sure he can do. Why does he do this? Probably because he wants to assure everyone that he’ll always be there, no matter what. And yes, he may break his promises, but he’s always there. He may be a bit wordy, but that’s just who he is. At times, you have to accept a person, including all his negative traits. Besides, he has more positive traits than negative ones. That is one of the many things you’ll love about him.

He has a great personality. He’s the artist type, the athletic type, and even the religious type. He has a wide span of interests, which makes him excel in different areas. Also, he has a great fear in God. This trait of him is what makes him rise among the many – the many that excel just like him, but do not have a stable relationship with God. This is probably what makes him so valiant.

Now, to sum it all up, he is a great person. There’s so much more to say but he probably doesn’t have enough breath and saliva to present all of these words in class.

How can I say all these? First of all, I was given permission to. Actually, I was bothered during a chat session by a message asking if I could write him an essay. Without a second thought, I agreed. Why? Being his best friend, it’s not even an option to turn him down. I have known him for almost four years. Not only have I known him, I have loved him, too. In fact, I still do. But perhaps not in the way you’re all thinking of. I guess I have just about all the rights to say these things about him. Oh, and just in case you’re still clueless, I doubt that, though, his name is Ranze.

For my best friend, Ranze. Good luck with the presentation. :)

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post