In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Romeo and Juliet
17 July 2011 | 8:29 PM | 0 letters
Disappointing.
Just watched the play at SM Centerpoint (starring Bret Jackson and Fretzie Bercede). It was a bit boring and the lines were barely understandable. I'm starting to regret paying 300php since it wasn't that enjoyable. Alright, it was fun but the whole play had a lot of flaws. Also, the script was a bit far from what really happened in the book, or even in the movie. 
Nevertheless, it was a great experience. You don't get to see celebrities everyday, do you? So, yeah, it was worth it if you consider the overall experience.
Now I'm stressing on the fact that I haven't done any homework this weekend. I guess I'll be cramming tonight (or tomorrow morning). Hihi.

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post