In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Starry
15 July 2011 | 9:34 PM | 0 letters
It won’t be long before we kiss the moonlight
Not long before we take a flight
Not long before the journey to forever
Not long before we face life together

You took my hand and promised me
Tonight, we will be set free
I’ll wear a white dress and we’ll marry
Underneath the sky, very very starry

Sealed with a kiss, that’s how it will be
Out of town, that’s where we’ll flee
Run away and never look back
Our feet won’t even leave a track

Darling, finally it will be
I am yours, you’re for me
Yes, yes, that’s how we’ll marry
Underneath the sky, very very starry

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post