In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Under The Stars
15 July 2011 | 8:30 PM | 0 letters
 Under the stars
When I fall apart
I’ll be waiting here
For your melody
That’ll help me calm down
And take away my frown
Making it not a part of me

Help me, dear
For my tears have fallen
They’re too heavy for my eyes
My heart aches
But I make no sound
For I cannot scream
Nor can I shout

Take me, darling
Take me away
Help me, let us escape
For I cannot bear
Another day more of tragedy
Let’s run away
Elope to another day

Then I shall see
The sun that shines on thee
And make me see
Why life I such a beauty

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post