In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
What Made Me Fall In Love With You
16 July 2011 | 9:29 AM | 0 letters
The way you scowl when you’re mad
The tears you shed when you’re sad
The way you smell after playing
The way you can’t explain what you’re saying

The way you turn your back at me when we fight
The way you stress when things aren’t right
The way you slump your back against the seat
The way you gobble, chomp, and eat

The way you steal glances form afar
The way you say it’s just the way you are
The way you look up to conceal that double chin
The way I can easily tell what mood you’re in

The way you tell me you’re imperfect
The way you look oh, so perfect
The way you smile and hold me close
The way you gave me that fragrant white rose

You may think that you’re worthless
That all your efforts are useless
I may stay mad at you for oh so long
But, hey, you’re definitely wrong

Those things, yes, that’s who you are
Every mole and every scar
No one else is like you
If I were to choose, I’d still pick you

Because behind those flaws and imperfections
Is someone I’ve come to love with no conditions
The person who’s been there all along
The reason why I’ve stayed so strong

Every tear I shed, you wiped away
Because of that, I’m here to stay
Don’t ever think that I hate you
Did you know that I’d love to marry you?

I may say hurtful words, but they’re never true
Truth is, I’m always here for you
Never think that there’s something you lack
You know I’ve always got your back

All those things, well, that’s you
That’s what made me fall in love with you
Wipe your tears and forget about the rest
Because for me, you’ll always be the best

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post