In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
15 July 2011 | 8:14 PM | 0 letters
When I look in your eyes
I see the brightness of the stars
That then I know there are no lies
My pain is nothing more than scars

Your smile gives me the greatest joy
Seeing you happy is more than I can ask for
I will never ever treat you like a toy
Baby, you were what I was born for

Your arms that hold me at my weakest
They’re the most comfortable thing on earth
Now that I have had the best
I shall love you unlike all the rest

You are the greatest thing that came to my life
From now on I will not think twice
That I shall spend with you the rest of my life
My darling, let them roll the dice, for you I will sacrifice

You are all I’m living for
Can someone tell me how life is without you?
We’ll spread our wings, we shall soar
From this moment on, all that matters is you

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post