In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Best.
13 August 2011 | 11:45 PM | 0 letters
I've said it a million times before and I'm about to say it again.

You are the best.

I'm not saying this because I love you. I'm saying this because you've always been the best, even when we were simply friends.
You were always there for me. You are, actually.
I don't know what it is that you have in that mind of yours, whatever it is that stops you from leaving me. I know I'm not the easiest person to put up with. But what's amazing is that you're always there to stay, even at my worst. I don't remember a single time in which you actually didn't care about me. You always have.
Stay that way, will you? Please?

You're my friend above everything else. Always.
Sure, as of now you may be a hell lot more than that. Still, you're my best friend - and nothing in this world can change that. Right?

I love you.
You know I do. I've loved you before. I love you now. Until forever.
I guess I can't promise you that I'll always love you the way I'm loving you now. But what I can promise you is that you'll always be my best friend. And since you're my best friend, it's given that I love you, right? /:)

Yes, you.
You'll always be my best friend. You'll always be the best. :">

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post