In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Nothing But Pain
13 September 2011 | 10:27 PM | 0 letters
I've never quite understood
Why I never get to say
What I wish I could
Each and everyday

I guess I'll never know why
I can't tell you when I want you to hold me
Or what to do when emotions are high
Or to say what I want you to remind me

Tell me again why these words come in verses
In stanzas and lyrics
Never in sentences
But always in lyrics

Is it because I fear how you'd react?
Maybe it's my pride, or fear of rejection
Why is it that when I speak, you act like that?
Or is it just another premonition?

I've learned to keep quiet perhaps because
I'm afraid that you might end it
When I don't even know the cause
I'm tired of begging "please don't end it"

No tears fall, so you don't notice
But my heart is crying inside
Fear of what might become of this
The emptiness I feel I try to hide

I'm scared of the future, I'm scared of you
I don't know how to tell you about this
I'm tired and broken, but I love you
Please don't end this

Your affection and time
I always look for
Trying to make them mine
But I guess I'm not worth more

You said you'd make it up to me
And I believed you, yes
You said you'd do that for me
I don't want to guess

But you didn't know how to
How do I explain?
When words come down to
Nothing but pain

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post