In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Wonder
13 September 2011 | 10:13 PM | 0 letters
I wonder if you ever think that you're the luckiest
Or that maybe you have the best
If you ever look at me and think "she's the one"
Without any second thought done

I wonder if your heart beats rapidly
With each step you take closer to me
If you catch your breath when I smile
If for me you'd go that extra mile

Or do you think of me as just another person
Not the person who would have you hold on
Am I just another friend?
Not the one you would want to love till the end?

Maybe you are just another of my fantasies
Growing wilder with your stories
I wonder if you know that I am the luckiest
Or if you know that with you, I have the best

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post