In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Better.
28 October 2011 | 6:40 AM | 0 letters
My eyes are still puffy, but still, better.
Okay, maybe I still love him. But I'm not gonna lose myself because of it.
What's done is done. Past is past. There are just some things that we can't do anything about. Sure, the feeling's still there but I'm not gonna let it dictate what I should do. Einstein once said that you should follow your mind if you have a better mind, and your heart if you have a better heart. I think that at this point, I have a better mind. Going back to someone who hasn't really been treating you right for years is obviously a wrong choice. Besides, I can control the feeling. Not like before.
Give it time. Just a little more time.
Since third year, I've been living by the saying "if it's meant to be, it's meant to be." It sounds like wishful thinking but I realized that the quote has a point. God is up there taking charge of my life and I'm not really in charge of who I'm gonna end up with. Sure, I may have a lot of stop-overs before reaching the final destination.  Still, in the end, it's God who's gonna have the last say. I'm not gonna stress much over my dilemma since I know that it's just temporary. In a matter time, things will be clearer. Brighter. I just have to wait.
There's a danger in loving somebody too much, and it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust. There's a reason why people don't stay where they are. Baby, sometimes love just ain't enough.
This song is dead right. I did love him too much. And as much as a try, I guess there's always gonna be that tiny part that'll never let go of him. Is it really true that first love never dies? Or is it just me refusing to let go of what needs to be set free? Does he even need to be set free?
Too many questions. Very few answers.

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post