In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
When I Get Married
31 October 2011 | 12:19 PM | 0 letters

I don't have a dream wedding.

I was reblogging on tumblr and I saw this picture. Reminds me of last night.
I wonder how it would be like to be married, to have someone beside you before you go to sleep and in the morning when you wake up. I wonder what it's like to have kids. Would there be more reason to get up in the morning?
I don't know why I'm pondering about this when I'm only 15. I blame it on the picture.
The picture's nice, though. You think?

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post