In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
For Alice
01 November 2011 | 7:27 AM | 0 letters
Titles:

  1. She Paints Me Blue
  2. Live Like There's No Tomorrow
  3. The Best Day
  4. Alice
  5. For Tonight
"I've known her since preschool. We sat next to each other during classes. In a matter of days, we became best friends. From that moment on, we became inseparable.
"I fell in love with her during high school. I don't know why. It sort of just happened. I never told her, though. She Paints Me Blue with every story she had with her ex. Though she was the very reason why I had my heart broken a lot of times, she's still the best. She taught me to make the most out of life - to Live Like There's No Tomorrow.
"The Best Day I had with her wasn't really a day. It was a night. Prom night, to be exact. It was the same day as her birthday. She was my date. I gave her a set of earrings. On top of the gift was a note which said "For Tonight." We danced endlessly that night. I never told her I loved her, though.
"I've never regretted anything I've done with her. We've done a lot of crazy stuff together. We were always there for each other. I didn't regret what I did. I regret what I didn't do. I never told her I loved her. Now it's too late. It pains me to be speaking in front of you all.
"Alice, wherever you are, I hope you can hear me. I love you, Alice. I really do. Please forgive me for not telling you."
As Kris sat next to Alice's mom, she took his hand and said, "She does, Kris. She loves you, too." Kris' tears fell silently, and for the first time in his life, he started wishing that there was no more tomorrow.

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post