In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
I was supposed to meet him today
31 October 2011 | 6:11 PM | 0 letters
I was supposed to meet him today.
But I didn't. I used my mom and sister going out as an excuse.
I don't know. I feel guilty about it but I don't really feel like showing up. It's as if I want to hide from him. I don't know how to face him after what I've been going through.
I'm talking about Ranze. 
I guess in a few days or weeks I'll be okay with meeting him again. But not now. Not now. :/
Anyway, I'm a little better now..
And I'll be even better as the days pass by.
One day I'll get over it.
And I'm gonna meet him with no hesitation.
I really felt guilty.
But I'll meeting him some time in November to practice for the wedding.
A duet.
I'm signing out.

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post