In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Last Day
31 October 2011 | 6:01 PM | 0 letters
I'll be going back to Manila tomorrow afternoon. *sigh*
I'll be looking forward to seeing my friends again. Haha.
I'm really gonna miss Los Banos, though. Anyway, Christmas vacation isn't that far away and I'll be visiting Los Banos soon. The wait won't be too long.
I'm really going to miss the fresh air, though - the trees and all. :(
I'll be saying hello to the fast-paced life again. Uh.
I'll be seeing him again soon. :)

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post