Sembreak is finally here!
After days of sleep deprivation and endless stress, sembreak is finally here!
Of course since it's vacation, I'm back here at home - Los Banos. I'll be staying here until November 1 and I really want to make the most out of it. I only get to stay here every three months at most (but I guess my next stay here won't be that far away since christmas vacation is just around the corner). So, here's a list of what I plan to do:
- Make and submit my CS IV project (predefined functions of the C language)
- Practice with Ranze for the upcoming wedding of my mom's friend (the gift and from this moment)
- Buy everything I need that's cheaper here
- Probably catch up with some of my friends
- Go to Manila on October 30 (surprise surprise)
- Go to SM Calamba
- Advance study on some of my subjects
- Have fun!
I really son't like making lists of what I'm supposed to do because often times, I don't get to follow them. But the list above is kinda easy so it probably won't be hard to follow.
I realized that I haven't been blogging for a long time and that when I do, I don't blog regularly. I really want to change this. From now on, I'm gonna start updating my blog more. That's a promise. I don't care if no one gets to read this. One day I'm gonna visit this blog again and see all the ridiculous stuff I've been posting. That would be a good laugh.
Labels: diary, personal