In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Survey
31 October 2011 | 1:06 PM | 0 letters
I just found this on fb. I looooove surveys. :D


1. What is your first name? Jeshurun

2. Do you enjoy drama? Yeah, depende.

3. Are you a girly girl? Minsan oo, minsan hindi. Depende sa mood. :))

4. Who was the last person you hugged? Mama

5. Small or large purses? Small? Para handy, ;)

6. Are you short? Err.. yeah. HAHA

7. Do you like somebody? Who doesn't?

8. -----

9. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Yes.

10. Do you dress up on Halloween? No. I don't celebrate death.

11. Are you double jointed? Yessss. 

12. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? Uhhh. Dunno. Floor? Is that weird?

13.  -----

15. Do you call anybody by their last name? Yupp.

16. How many guys will read this just because it says “Girl Confessions”? Uhh, Idk.

“X” Marks the Spot:
[X] I do wear make up
[X] I have cried at a movie theater.
[X] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[X] I get jealous. Sometimes. :)
[X] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[X] I love to laugh.
[  ] I like death/grind/black metal.
[X] I like rap. Depende.
[X] I like country.
[  ] I carry a purse.
[  ] I’d be lost without my computer.
[  ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[  ] I own a Britney Spears CD. 
[X] I own a boy band CD. 90's pa ata to. :))
[X] I get bored watching football.
[X] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[X] Guys are confusing. Minsan :D
[X] I’ve been called a bad influence. Pabiro lang :))
[  ] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.

17. -----

18. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys? Dark. 

19. Are you currently frustrated with a boy? Uh, I think he shouldn't be acting like a boy anymore. He's almost 50.

20. Do you have a best friend(s)? OF COURSE

21. Have you ever had your heart broken? Yeah.

22. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery? Eeeew.

23. Do you like your life? I don't like it. I LOVE IT.

24. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you? HAHAHAHAHA WALA

25. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on? Yes.

26. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys? Girls ata? Pero mas marami akong kaclose na boys. HAHAHA.

27. How long have you had Facebook? Two years? More?

28. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? YESSS! HAHA

29. What are your biggest fears? Ayoko mag-isa. :))

30. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? I have.

31. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind? Yessss.

32. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”? No? Ewan.

33. Have you ever had a good feeling about something? Yessss.

34. Do you ever wish you were famous? Masaya na ko sa mga fans, este, friends ko. :))

35. Are you currently missing someone? Yes. 

This guy or that guy?

Punk/Goth or Gangster? WALA

Preppy or Cowboy? HIM

Face or Body? Face.

Sweet or Sexy?  Sweet.

Well-educated or Drop out? Well-educated.

Armani or Abercrombie? Kahit ano.

City-slicker or Rural Guy? Kahit ano. Jusko. Di ako choosy =))

Blue, Green, Gray, or Brown eyes? Brown mata niya. HAHAHA

Contacts or Glasses? Glasses. Pero ayos lang kung contacts tapos may kulay.

More Questions.

36. Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara.

37. Louis Vuitton or Dooney & Bourke? Don't really care ;)

38. Pumps or flats? Flats. Hanap niyo ko ng pumps na magagamit ko pangtakbo :D

39. Skirts or pants? Skirts! Wala na ko skirts ;(

40. Socks or leggings? Socks

41. Hoodies or jackets? Both

42. Heels or sneakers? Both

43. Straight or curly hair? WAVY

44. Hoop or dangling earrings? Dangling

45. White or black? Both

46. Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works? Victoria's Secret. Mas mura. HAHA

47. Smoothies or lattes? Smoooooothieeees!

48. Diet or regular sodas? I DON'T LIKE SODA

49. Water or daiquiris? Water

50. Pearl or diamond? Diamond

51. Vintage or boho? Vintage

52. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen? Ashley

53. Lindsay or Hilary? HILARY

54. Ipod or cell phone? Cellphone. 

55. Friends or family? Both

56. Lip gloss or lip stick? Balm

57. Manicure or pedicure? Pedi

58. Tiffany’s or Chanel? Neither

59. Love or peace? Hindi ba to package deal?

60. Sunglasses or purses? Sunglasses.

In a guy… 

Funny or Serious? Both.

Romantic or Daredevil? Both

Cute or Hot? BOOOOTH

Dark Eyes or Light Eyes? Dark.

Long Hair or Short Hair? How long? /:)

Curly Hair or Straight Hair? Kahit ano.

Clean-cut or Rough? Depende.

Good Dancer or Good Singer? Pwede both? =))

Basketball Player or Football Player? Basketball.

Smoker or Non-smoker? Non-smoker.

Druggie or Clean? Clean.

Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car? Sports car

Beard/Mustache or Clean-shaven? Kahit ano. Wag lang mustache overload =))

Younger or Older? Older. Ayoko ng isip-bata. Jusko. =))

Player or Loyal?  Loyal.

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post