In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Back Where You Want Me
05 November 2011 | 10:04 PM | 0 letters
I am back in Los Banos. happyhappyhappy
I'm staying here till Monday morning so hurray! It's the perfect getaway(?) for the long weekend. Plus, I still have time to party at Jacob's. LOL. :))
Okay, so I'm a bit hyper today. My aunt and my cousin's here, too so it's a blast. I was actually talking to Jacob awhile ago but since my relatives were soooo noisy, I just had to hang up. HAHAHA. At least I know where I got  my personality. :)
I'm quite excited about tomorrow. We're gonna meet my aunt whom I haven't seen for four years. I'm glad I still remember how she looks like. Haha. That way when I see her I won't be asking questions like "Are you my aunt?" or something. I'm not really good at remembering faces. :/ I remember their names though. Good thing, yes.
I'm excited to eat out tomorrow! Haha. I'm hyper, I know. My cousins are only 10 and they've got their energy levels at maximum. I guess some of them transferred to me. Haha. But that's okay. Don't wanna be sleepy yet. :)
Tss. Good night! :D

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post