In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
:">
04 November 2011 | 7:16 PM | 0 letters
Pogi daw siya eh. =))

Still here at Jake's. For the nth time since we became friends. HAHA. I've been invading his house (or should I say condo?) since 1st year. Well, I'm not the only one. It's not our fault that he lives five minutes away from school. Not to mention that he and his mom are very accommodating. Plus, his mom's very patient with us. Yeah, we've messed the place a lot of times.
Well, anyway. I was looking for something to do so I decided to bloggg.
I really don't know what I'm supposed to blog about. Haha.
Let me just say this:
I'm happy to be here. Spending time with you.
Well, yeah. Alam kong babasahin mo eh. HAHA.
Okaaaaaay. Now I really don't know what to write. Ending this entry. :)


Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post