In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Green-Eyed Monster
17 November 2011 | 9:30 PM | 0 letters
Yes, Jesh. You are turning into one. Nooooo. :(
Blogger is annoying. My name is underlined by a squiggly red line each time I type it. :| So I decided to add it to  the dictionary. Haha!
Jealousy. Where the hell did you come from? :/
I'm feeling quite random today.
How does it feel to have someone ready to give up e v e r y t h i n g for you?
Obviously, I don't know how it feels. Someone else does.
What am I saying?
I realized that it's only two months before I turn 16. :D Why do they call it sweet sixteen anyway? Hmmm.
Random.
I also realized that the carol fest is only 8 days away. I'm a bit satisfied by our practices. I wasn't able to practice today since my throat was sore and my nose was clogged by mucus. Idc about those who wouldn't believe me. Not my problem. Besides, I don't have any problem with the tune. Not to boast or anything.
I'm not biased, but the sopranos are the best among the four (so far.) I love the way the bass sounds but they sometimes fall out of rhythm. The altos are fine but they somehow don't have as much energy as the others. The tenors sing well but they lack volume. I hope that we'll be able to polish this in time. I wanna win. In the past three years, I've only experienced victory once, and that was two years ago. But it's fine with me if we don't win. For me, it's never about the prize. It's about the experience: lessons learned and virtues acquired.
Feliz navidad~
The speech choir contest is also coming up and I haven't memorized a single line. I'm part of the "small group". I'm feeling a bit guilty because I'm not taking the matter seriously. I hope I memorize the lines in time.
!
Whoooops. I just remembered that the story telling contest is scheduled for tomorrow and I haven't practiced yet. Gotta go, then. Wish me luck. :D

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post