In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Home Again
12 November 2011 | 9:27 PM | 0 letters
It's another long weekend and, yes, I am back in Los Banos! Cheeeers!
I left Manila at around 5pm and got home at around 8:20. Whew. The travel time was longer than usual, thanks to the heavy traffic. But that's alright, it feels great to be home. :D
Plus, Jamie's not around. Less computer competition. HAHA. But I'm still gonna miss her, though she really annoys me. I feel a bit guilty about not saying goodbye to her this morning. Well, what can I do? She was asleep. I'll be seeing her on Monday so, never mind.
So why exactly am I here? It's probably the last long weekend for the rest of the year and I won't be able to come home on Fridays because of the MTAP. Do I have to remind you that I need to practice for the wedding? I feel weird. I haven't even memorized the lyrics. I can easily recall them while singing or listening to the song but if you ask me now, I would have stared at you blankly. Yup, I neeeed practice.
The downside. 
If you've read my previous posts (okay, I'm referring to the zero readers of my very infamous blog), then you probably know who I'm practicing with. He's been a little awkward lately and I hope he won't do anything stupid while he's with me. Not that I'll allow it.
Uhhhh. I shouldn't be stressing myself with these things. Okay, Jesh. Calm down. As Jacob often says to me: "Hinga kang malalim."
Next topic, please.
Carol fest will occur on November 25 and I'm not really excited about it. The piece sucks, if you wanna know. Feliz Navidad.  Of all the songs they could pick for a carol fest, why this song? It's not even that lively. I listened to the tune of the sopranos and it sounded like it was made for the altos or the tenors. I didn't attend practice yesterday because I wasn't in the mood to do so. If any of my classmates are reading this, sorry. I'm also a bit annoyed by the numerous "leaders" we have in our class who do nothing but act as a dictator but when you pay attention to what they're doing, they're not even doing it right. Oh well.
And then there's speech choir. Cataract of Lodore. Idk why, but I really don't feel like joining these activities. Well, first of all, I'm not really comfortable with my classmates. Again, if any of my classmates are reading this, I'm talking in general. Please don't take it personally. It's so hard to blend in a section when you've still got a hangover from your previous section. I don't want to compare but I really don't like the section I am in. I'm fine with it, but if they could move me to another section, LORD, YOU HAVE SAVED ME.
This topic is putting me in a sour mood so I'm gonna end this entry. Good night to all of you. :)

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post