In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Judgement Day
19 November 2011 | 11:30 AM | 0 letters
It's a Saturday. That Saturday.
It's the day the report cards are to be released. Anyway, this time I'm happy. :) Not only did my grades go up, I also made my way to the Top 10. :D I was a bit shock when I learned about it since I wan't sure if my grades were enough. I was still a bit lazy back then.
Anyway, I'm here at Dk's house, doing a "feasibility report." She texted me this midnight and asked me if I could come since she was bringing Ron and she was being accused of having a boyfriend. So here I am, blogging away.
It's also my first time to come here. I was so bored while riding the LRT because I rode from EDSA to Roosevelt (a total of 18 stations). But it was fun. The new stations were so cool. I wish they made all the stations like that.
Heeheee.

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post