In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
This Thing Called Asthma
13 November 2011 | 7:19 AM | 0 letters
I am being attacked by asthma. :| This is a really good way to start a morning, haha.
I've been asthmatic since I was a baby so I'm pretty much used to it but I'm thinking, how am I supposed to sing with all these phlegm down my throat?
My mom just asked me "dati ka pa inuubo?" Well, yes. It all started when I ate a chocolate dipped sundae and didn't bother to drink enough water. Idk why but my throat is really sensitive. If I don't get to drink enough (or a lot of) water, it becomes sore then before I know it I already have asthma. Great.
Anyway, good morning. :D There's not much to say. I just want to blog away since I rarely get to blog when I'm in Manila so I'm using every opportunity I've got this weekend. Hihihi

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post