In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Writing Frenzy
20 November 2011 | 7:52 PM | 0 letters
I haven't had any writing frenzies lately. I actually miss them. Though it sometimes annoys me when I'm lying comfortably on my bed and suddenly an idea pops in my head, I really enjoy the feeling of having a writing frenzy. The problem is that when it starts, it's so hard to stop it.
I want to have one of them again since I'm starting a notebook that I have to finish by March or April. I know it's still a few months ago, but the thing is, when I'm not in the mood to write, I create gibberish instead of real articles. Nah, just kidding. But really, the stuff I write feels like garbage when I'm not in the mood to write. From now on, I have to convince myself to have a lot of writing frenzies.
I've only written three stories and one poem on the notebook. Much much much to go.
I'm really conscious about what I'm writing on that notebook since what I'm writing is not for me but for somebody else. Graduation gift.
If I ever get to finish the notebook on time, then that notebook will probably contain the most number of stories/poems/essays I've done in the littlest span of time.

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post