In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Rants.
25 December 2011 | 10:27 AM | 0 letters
Fighting you but still wishing that I could just hold you in my arms.
Threatening to let go but wishing  that I could just hold on and never let go.
Wanting to scream but all I really want is to kiss you.
Crying my eyes out when all I really wanna do with my eyes is to stare into yours.
Telling you I'm ending this when I just wanna stay with you forever.
Screaming I'll find someone else when the only someone I want is you.
Making you believe that I don't need you when I feel that I'd die without you.
Asking you to find someone else when I'm scared to death that you might leave me.
Saying I hate you when all I really want to say is how much I love you.
Hm.

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post