In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Tssss
23 December 2011 | 7:32 AM | 0 letters
I've been wanting to do this since yesterday but I didn't have the time so I did it this morning. :">

I hate nightmares. :|
Srsly, I had the weirdest dream ever. I was with some of my friends (Idk where) and my classmate provided me two artifacts that she said her friend made for me. I talked with some of them then left after that. As it turns out, that day was actually a school day. I don't remember why but I decided to come to school late. I think it was because I didn't have any first period, but I lost track of the time and before I knew it it was already 9am. I remember telling myself that since I was already late, I might as well come to school later.
My sister and I were in a room in our house when a man came barging in. I saw myself throwing colored pencils at him. I don't know why I saw myself doing that because I know that I was also present in that room. The man even talked to me, saying that I (the other one, the one who threw pencils) am better than her (what?) since each time I (she) threw something, I (she) would scream. I (the real me) was supposed to throw pencils at him, too when I decided not to since the things on the shelf behind the man started falling on him. My sister got the guitar and I told her to hit him with it. She wouldn't hit him strong enough so I grabbed the guitar and hit him until he was unconscious.
Idk what happened after that but I kept thinking that at least now I had a real reason to be late.
We were staying at our former house when the same thing happened again. This time he managed to cut me. After he was gone, I learned from the helpers that our parents had a conflict with someone else who hired that guy to kill us. I was afraid to go out so I asked the guy helper to bring me back to our house. When I got out of the house, I saw a group of MaScians in their P.E. uniforms. One even talked to me.
After that, we rode a jeepney home (which is weird since the two houses are just, uh, let's say 10? meters apart). I kept telling him that I was afraid. I also decided that I wouldn't go to school that day.
Idk where my sister and mother was. I was home alone and I even got the courage to send group messages. I checked the phone again and found out that it had lagged. I decided to use the phone but I heard my father's voice from the other line. He was convincing my mother to get back with him and later on talked about basketball. I tried putting the phone down but it wouldn't. I then said "Daddy" and then my dream ended.
It was really creepy because I even dreamed about the guy texting me and telling me that my grandfather was next (he's been dead for 7 years already). I also remember that I was scared to enter the room where me, my sister, and I (yeah) stayed when the man came because it gave me disturbing mental images.
It was scary since I was still scared when I woke up. I don't even know why I dreamed about this. Sure, I can relate some of the events to what happened recently. But a man wanting to kill me? And vowing to make sure of that? Uh, it was terrible.

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post