In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
New Year's Eve
31 December 2011 | 9:03 AM | 0 letters
I just realized that it's New Year's Eve today yesterday. Okay, that probably didn't make any sense. -_-
Anyway, I wanna make a year-ender. Just a simple thank you note to everyone.
First, I'd like to thank God for giving me another wonderful year. This year has been pretty exciting. It's had some of my most wonderful experiences (and probably some of the worst). So thank you for all the blessings. I learned a lot this year, really. :D
I'd like to thank the zero readers of this blog, yeah.
I am thanking the people of III - Linnaeus (10-11) and IV - Faraday (11-12) for making my days.
My family, too. hihi
Then of course, you. Gah, what am I saying?
Really, I'm just bored. Tumblr just told me that I had exceeded the number of daily posts, so okay. It's like telling me to fuck off. =))
Why am I starting to...? :O
Okaaaay. Forgive me for this irrelevant post. Just pretend you never had to read this.
I just typed my 400 word essay awhile ago and it kinda took the writing frenzy away from me. Stupid essay.
Anyway, happy new year everyone. :D
Maybe I should make a new year's reso instead. Hmmmm

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post