In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Resolutions
31 December 2011 | 9:09 AM | 0 letters
Yeah, right.Okay, here it goes:

  1. I will try to stop swearing. See that? Tryyy.
  2. I will not avail of the unlimited blah blah every MWF. God help me with this. -_-
  3. I will come home early every TTh. And this.
  4. I will try to actually do my homework at home and try studying on weekdays.
  5. I will, uh, try to inspire myself every once in a while.
  6. I will post more sensible entries.
  7. I will try to stay happy even if I fail the UPCAT. I hope I don't.
  8. I will try to be more tactful.
  9. I will loooove everyone! :D Maybe.
  10. I will write more, yessss.
That's all. Haha :>

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post