In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Rise And Shine
04 December 2011 | 6:45 AM | 0 letters
It's been quite a few days since I last blogged. I don't know if I was busy or I simply wasn't in the mood to blog.
Anyway, a lot of things have happened over the past days.
I mentioned about the Carol Fest, right? Incredibly, we're qualified for the finals. I'm not really excited about it since I've already entered the finals two years ago. But I must admit that since it's my last year in MaSci (I want to make the most out of it), I'm really thankful that we got into the finals. I just hope our final performance won't be disastrous. *fingers crossed*
Btw, I'm back in Los Banos for, yes, another practice. The wedding's in two weeks and here I am having the feeling that it'll never happen. Of course it will.
We went to Carabao Park last night and it looked wonderful. Each Christmas, they decorate it and the great thing is that most of the stuff they make are recycled. It's amazing, really. Somehow, I wasn't really attracted to the decors, I was attracted to this:
Just beside Carabao Park

I have a lot of pictures showing the Christmas decors, but I really love this photo. Idk why. I guess I just don't feel the Christmas spirit yet. Uh, why.
It's also only two weeks before Christmas vacation. I don't know if I should be excited or not. Haha. I'm not even thinking about it. I wonder why. 
Tsss.

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post