In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Happy
22 January 2012 | 9:49 AM | 0 letters
Happy.

So this is Happy, our dog. The picture was taken this new year and he was only 1 and a half months. Back then we had a lot of puppies but I didn't want to get attached to them since I knew that my mom would only give them away.
But one night I was talking on the phone and one of the puppies were crying nonstop. I checked and it was Happy. He got stuck between a pipe so I helped him out. I went back inside but he wouldn't stop crying so I took him inside the house and let him sleep on my lap. I continued talking on the phone while he was sleeping. I eventually took him out when it was almost time for me to sleep.
After that, Happy became more friendly. He would often sleep beside our door or come in whenever the door wasn't closed. He had a habit of coming inside then going outside and so on and it really amused us. Still, my mom said that they would later give Happy away.
I went back to Manila and I just got home last Friday. I didn't see Happy but my mom said Happy was still here and that he even told him that I was coming. She said that Happy always looked inside the house and looked as if he were looking for someone.
Happy had grown a little. He looked taller and his legs were definitely longer. I overheard my mom talking yesterday and she said that since Happy is a boy, she'd keep him. :D
Last night, they taught happy how to sit. Now he sits whenever he's hungry. HAHA

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post