In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
I Miss You
23 January 2012 | 12:15 PM | 0 letters
Yeah, I do.

I've been running out of things to do since tumblr gave me that "You have exceeded blah blah" notif again so I went back to editing pictures. And since I really find these photos cute (you may not, but I do), I decided to edit them. HAHA
I miss this guy. And I'm excited to see him again tomorrow. :D Grabe, para tatlong araw lang di nakita eh. But I really really really miss him. This guy is everything I could ever wish for. Yeeee. LOL. Ang cheesy ko naman. But it's true. Well, kind of. Haha
I'm not really in a blogging mood today. I'm just reaaally running out of things to do so I posted this picture. That's all. LALALA

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post