In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
03 May 2012 | 11:04 AM | 0 letters

I got this photo from chickenshit.tumblr.com. I've always wanted to have an older brother. I guess that's the reason why I'm closer to my guy friends. Unfortunately, some people take it the wrong way. There are a lot of things that only a guy friend will understand. Also, I find it easier to talk to them since they aren't that sensitive. They're also good listeners. But don't get me wrong. I also love my girl friends very much. I think the reason why you need to have a lot of friends in your life is because they all have very different personalities and they have different fortes. Friends will always be there for you but sometimes you need to choose the right friend, depending on what kind of friend you need at the moment. It doesn't mean that they'll only be your friend whenever you need them, though.

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post