In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
I'm back.
20 May 2013 | 10:55 PM | 1 letters
Yeah, at one time I said that I won't be posting anymore, but I can't. I still have my Tumblr personal blog, though. It's full of photos that pretty much summarize who I am and, of course, the occasional rants. I still have to maintain this blog. I still have to write my thoughts. It's just who I am.
I'll have a summary of my whole freshman year written tomorrow, perhaps. But not now. For now, I just have to write this down. I have to write down that as usual, I am confused and depressed. All I do is watch Gossip Girl and I terribly miss someone. Someone who still appears to be "friends" with me but doesn't really act like it. It's making me feel terrible. I wish I could repair our friendship but we've both changed over the months. I miss her.

Labels: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post