In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Sleepy.
30 June 2013 | 10:58 PM | 0 letters
I'm feeling sleepy already but I still have tons of unchecked things on my to-do list so I'm gonna blog for awhile. I don't even know why I'm sleepy because I woke up at around 1pm and it's only 11. But I guess this is kind of a good thing. At least I know I'm gonna fall asleep right away. I really hate nights when I just lay in bed, staring at the ceiling because I can't sleep. Some of my friends tell me that it's because I think too much, but really, all I think about is how I need to fall asleep. But yeah, after a lot of minutes of not falling asleep, the negative thoughts come flooding in. So I guess I won't have a problem with that tonight.
Here's Asleep by The Smiths. It's one of the most calming songs I've listened to. Okay, back to work.

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post