In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Lesson I learned awhile ago.
01 July 2013 | 10:03 PM | 0 letters
You can never judge. You can never assume. You can never expect.

Today I was reminded of this. For the past few days, I was a little bit upset about one friend of mine. Deep inside I always had suspicions about the reason for my friend's actions, and yes, it was the reason. But it wasn't the whole story. It was just the tip of the iceberg. Yes, I have somehow judged my friend. Maybe because I was annoyed or hurt by my friend's behavior. Today I learned that there was a much bigger reason. I feel ashamed of myself for being quick to jump to conclusions. I don't know everything that's going on in people's lives so I shouldn't judge them. They act in such a way because they're hurting. Everyone has their own struggle.

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post