In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Rain, rain, go away.
03 July 2013 | 6:13 AM | 0 letters
It's raining. I hope it stops because I still have to go to school later on and I hate travelling when it's raining. I can't believe it's just July and yet I feel so much pressure already. I still have two programs to do (one of them to be submitted tomorrow) and a bunch of other stuff for non-major subjects. Sometimes, I can't help but feel that I'm just too stupid for all this. People would probably get annoyed if I say this because there are other people from other schools who are really stupid blah blah. Yeah, but I'm not from another school. There are times when my brain just won't absorb or process anything, maybe even most of the time and it's so annoying. I don't know if it's because I'm not eating and sleeping right or if it's just how my brain works. I don't know. I feel tired all the time. I feel--
Oh, wait. I just realized why I'm like this. I need to visit someone soon.
The rain's pouring a little harder. I hope it stops before 8 or 9am. I really don't wanna leave if it's raining. Ugh, it sucks to be me.

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post