In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
Some quotes I stumbled upon.
07 July 2013 | 1:14 AM | 0 letters
The love that lasts the longest is the love that can never be. - S. Maugh 

How can you simply be friends with someone when every time you look at them, you're thinking about how much more you really want? - Dawson's Creek

Don't say we're not right for each other because the way I see it, we might not be right for anyone else. - The Cutting Edge

Sometimes I wish I had never met you, because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there. - Good Will Hunting

People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that’s bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they’re afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they’re wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It’s all in how you carry it. That’s what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you’re letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain. - Jim Morrison

Love knows no right or wrong. Love is. Only is. - Karen Marie Moning

Sad thing is, you can still love someone and be wrong for them. - Elvis Presley

Three months ago, if you asked me, I would have told you that if you really loved someone, you’d let them go. But now I look at you, and I dreamed about Maggie, and I see that I’ve been wrong. If you really love someone, Allie, I think you have to take them back. - Jodi Picoult

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post