In an attempt to be poetic.
Bonjour.
I'm Jesh. 18 years old. Currently taking up BS Computer Science at UP Manila.
I love books and music. And food. I have a flair for the dramatic. I write poems and songs. Half-realist, half-hopeless romantic. Caffeine addict. Extroverted introvert. I'm weird like that.

#personal #writings #poems 
#thoughts 
22 Random Questions
16 April 2014 | 4:12 PM | 0 letters
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

- Probably 16.

2. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

- There are a lot of reasons. Sometimes the things we don’t like to do are the things we need to do. Sometimes we’re expected to do things and that expectation drives us away from what we really want to do. There are a lot of factors why we don’t do the things we need to do. Some are costly, some are beyond our reach. Then of course there are some things we just can’t do anything about.

3. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

- To change the world, you have to start with yourself. That’s what I’m focusing on right now.

4. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

- It’s not like I wanna live up to 40.

5. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

- I am more worried about doing the right things. I fear that I’m wasting my time on so many things that aren’t even worthy of my time. I feel like I’m wasting energy. I feel like I’ve let so many things go to waste simply because I’m not doing the right things.

6. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Would you break the law to save a loved one?

- Don’t grow up. Yes, I would.

7. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

- The way I deal with life, I guess.

8. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?

- I’d take him back if I could. He’s not ready. I don’t even know if he still wants to be with me. I’m not ready, either. I’ve gone through so much emotional trauma that I need to heal for awhile.

9. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

- Yes.

10. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

- I’d move to California. I don’t know. It’s sunny there.

11. Why are you, you?
- I just am. I don’t know either.

12. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

- The latter.

13. What are you most grateful for?

- The people who never give up on me and continue to care for me despite everything.

14. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

- The former.

15. Has your greatest fear ever come true?

- No.

16. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?

- Yes, I do remember. A bit, I think.

17. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?

- I don’t remember.. :/

18. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?

- Yes.

19. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?

- I don’t have a job yet but I probably wouldn’t.

20. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?

- When you’re breathing, you’re alive. You’re only truly living when you allow things to take your breath away.

21. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

- Nothing. I don’t care about what others say about me.

22. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?

- Half-half. I get to decide on a lot of things but some are them are just beyond my control. It sucks, really.

Source

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post